The Media Relations group brings international, national and statewide recognition to the accomplishments and activities of Texas A&M AgriLife through placements of information in various media outlets. The group works with scientists, specialists, faculty and administrative leadership to develop stories about priority research and programs, place those stories with appropriate print, broadcast, and online media, and assist media with requests.
AgriLife Today Staff
Kathleen Phillips, Media Relation Manager
- Contact: 979.845.2872 (office), 979-324-4302 (mobile)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Horticulture; Plant Pathology; Biochemistry and Biophysics.
- Locations: College Station, Beaumont, Dallas
- Contact: 903.834.6191 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Weekly crop and weather report; Biological and Agriculture Engineering; Poultry Science.
- Locations: Overton, Stephenville, Temple
- Contact: 325.653.4576 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences; Entomology.
- Locations: San Angelo, Ft. Stockton, Pecos, Lubbock
- Contact: 979.845.2259 (office)
- Subjects: Agricultural Economics; Animal Science.
- Locations: College Station
- Contact: 806.677.5600 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Ecological Management Systems; Soil and Crop Sciences.
- Locations: Amarillo, Vernon
Rod Santa Ana
- Contact: 956.968.5585 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Agriculture Leadership, Education and Communications.
- Locations: Weslaco, El Paso, Corpus Christi
- Contact: 210.467.6575 (office)
- Subjects: International issues; all issues and topics for locations; Recreation, Parks and Tourism Science; 4-H; Family and Consumer Sciences; Nutrition and Food Sciences.
- Locations: Bexar/Travis counties; Uvalde