The Media Relations group brings international, national and statewide recognition to the accomplishments and activities of Texas A&M AgriLife through placements of information in various media outlets. The group works with scientists, specialists, faculty and administrative leadership to develop stories about priority research and programs, place those stories with appropriate print, broadcast, and online media, and assist media with requests.
AgriLife Today Staff
[gravatar email@example.com]Kathleen Phillips, Media Relation Manager
- Contact: 979.845.2872 (office), 979-324-4302 (mobile)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Horticulture; Plant Pathology; Biochemistry and Biophysics.
- Locations: College Station, Beaumont, Dallas
[gravatar firstname.lastname@example.org]Robert Burns
- Contact: 903.834.6191 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Weekly crop and weather report; Biological and Agriculture Engineering; Poultry Science.
- Locations: Overton, Stephenville, Temple
[gravatar email@example.com]Steve Byrns
- Contact: 325.653.4576 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences; Entomology.
- Locations: San Angelo, Ft. Stockton, Pecos, Lubbock
[gravatar firstname.lastname@example.org]Blair Fannin
- Contact: 979.845.2259 (office)
- Subjects: Agricultural Economics; Animal Science.
- Locations: College Station
[gravatar email@example.com]Kay Ledbetter
- Contact: 806.677.5600 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Ecological Management Systems; Soil and Crop Sciences.
- Locations: Amarillo, Vernon
[gravatar firstname.lastname@example.org]Rod Santa Ana
- Contact: 956.968.5585 (office)
- Subjects: All center issues/topics; Agriculture Leadership, Education and Communications.
- Locations: Weslaco, El Paso, Corpus Christi
[gravatar email@example.com]Paul Schattenberg
- Contact: 210.467.6575 (office)
- Subjects: International issues; all issues and topics for locations; Recreation, Parks and Tourism Science; 4-H; Family and Consumer Sciences; Nutrition and Food Sciences.
- Locations: Bexar/Travis counties; Uvalde